Ways people can give positive enforcement. Not negative.
- •"You're doing it."If someone acknowledges just that you're even trying. And doing it. That means a lot.
- •"I know you can do it."Most of the time people think you can't do shit. And that's just negative enforcement. This is just nice to hear instead.
- •"Let's do it together."Working together is an amazing way to be inspired, by doing this—you can be happier doing what you want faster. If you want to do something that someone else is doing, do it with someone.
- •"I believe in you."It's always nice to hear.
- •"_____________."I leave this last quote blank because it can be any compliment or nice thing to say to anyone. Be creative with ways to make people feel good.