Ways to Relieve Stress
- •Drink water.Water is so hydrating and it just feels fucking good to drink. If you're not a water person (used to be me), try adding cucumbers, lemon, watermelon, strawberries, etc. SO BOMB.
- •Breathe.Take a moment to just breathe. I know that sounds obvious and just dumb. Like what? You're already breathing??? I know. But really—just take a moment to inhale, then exhale. Look at your hands, look at your feet, look at yourself, and how beautiful you are.
- •Talk to Someone.Talk to anyone or anything. Talk to a friend and tell them a story or have them tell you one. If you don't have a friend or anyone, talk to animal and look at how cute the animal is. They'll listen. Even a stuffed animal works.
- •Write.Write all your shit out. Let it out. Get it out of you. I'm writing this right now and let me say it feels fucking good.
- •Dance.Yes! Fucking dance. It feels so good. Put on your favorite song and let loose!
- •Work Out.This isn't always the best idea for me, especially if I'm super stressed which leads to me being sad etc. One time I did start crying when I started working out. But that was only once. All the other times, I did my work out and really felt those endorphins. Feels good to sweat and use your body.