Features the List App Desperately Still Needs
I mean I know it's a new app but can I get an upgrade??
- •HashtagsCome on. Have we learned nothing from #socialmedia?
- •Customizable font & color optionsBecause while I lean toward neutrals for my wardrobe, I feel my digital presence deserves a splash of color. (ąƖʂơ, i༙'m༙ h༙a༙p༙p༙y༙ i̾ k̾n̾o̾w̾ h⃣o⃣w⃣ t⃣o⃣ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ ꂦꎇ ⓒⓗⓔⓐⓣ ơŋ ɬɧɛ F⃟O⃟N⃟T⃟ s̤̈ï̤ẗ̤ṳ̈ä̤ẗ̤ï̤ö̤n̤̈.)
- •Cooler "List Feed"Is it even called a List Feed? Does it even have a name? Either way, it's kind of a basic feed.
- •Gif & Video IntegrationAfter all, we do have moving pictures these days...
- •List SuggestionsI don't mean how someone can request I make a List. I mean The List App should be like "We think you'd like this list!" They suggest some solid List makers for me to follow, but I'm more interested in finding cool Lists to read. I could loathe someone, but they could still make a great List I want to read. I want a suggested list of Lists based off other Lists I've liked, relisted, etc.
- •Lengthier BiosWho the eff only allows 90 characters?! Twitter doesn't even do that!
- •Social Media HandlesHow in the world is there not a space on my profile for me to list (no pun intended) my other, more relevant social media handles? I'm kinda a big deal. (And everyone should follow me on Twitter & Insta at @ryanmarquardt...you're lucky I like to keep my handles the same.)
- •AdvertisementsJk don't ever do it.
- •List categories?Like, the ability to say what category it fits in, and then look at other lists in that category. Maybe I just want to look at food lists. Maybe sports lists. Like that!Suggested by @ItsTheRealAJ