Already on li.st? Open in app.
This past Friday, as a part of what I can only assume was some attempt at cross promotion, the cast of NBC's Today celebrated an early Halloween dressed as the Peanuts. The result was perhaps the most inexplicably horrifying moment of live television since the Challenger disaster in 1986. LINK: https://twitter.com/todayshow/status/66007641355118
- 1.Meredith VieiraMeredith isn't even on Today anymore. Why put her through this, hasn't she been through enough? If co-hosting a morning show with Matt Lauer for 5 years wasn't enough punishment for a lifetime, NBC covers her in dirt and and fake hippo ears.
- 2.Kathie Lee GiffordThis really is the stuff of nightmares. Can Kathie Lee even breathe? I hope she can breathe? Is this paint toxic?
- 3.Al RokerOne on hand, I applaud the colorblind casting of Charlie Brown. On the other hand, it looks like someone melted Al Roker.
Pure speculation, of course
- •Miley Cyrus/Nicki Minaj
- •Drake/Chris Brown
- •Randy Quaid/Dennis Quaid
- 1.Season 1 (obviously)
- 2.Season 24
- 3.The season where Bones wasn't in it due to failed contract negotiations