Songs that make me catatonic
Like that guy on Seinfeld when he hears "Desperado," certain songs just get to me.
- •Satellite - GusterThe line "Maybe you will always be just a little out of reach" and the instrumental that follows it render me completely useless.
- •Say You, Say Me - Lionel RichieI had to pull the car over one time.
- •You Look So Fine - Garbage"Let's pretend, happy end." Unrequited love in a nutshell.
- •Everything Will Be Alright - The KillersConvince yourself the lie is true.
- •Lazarus - David BowieThe instrumental fade out makes me think about mortality.
- •Falling Free - MadonnaGive this a listen when your relationship is disintegrating.
- •Quiet Times - DidoI played this over and over when I lived a thousand miles away from everyone I loved.
- •Nights in White Satin - The Moody BluesThe unbridled declaration of love is epic.
- •Dream On (Dave Clarke Acoustic Version) - Depeche ModeThe instrumental mix has this hypnotic quality.