5 GROSS THINGS ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN SAUSAGE & 1 THING THAT MAKES IT WORTH IT
My boyfriend has taken to making his own sausage. There are downsides and upsides to this.
- 1.Ground meat looks questionable.Also, you end up having to pick a lot of it out from under your nails when you're done which is gross.
- 2.Soaking the casings is total nightmare fuelLike something straight out of a mad scientist's laboratory.
- 3.Lubing the spout with oil is like giving the worst handjob everAnd fitting the casing on the nozzle is like using a slippery and wet XXXXXXXXXL condom.
- 4.This part looks like a droopy dick pic.It's a very phallic process overall tbh. Also, when you push the meat through the grinder air gets trapped inside the machine and it sounds like fart noises.
- 5.Before you twist the sausage they look like giant poops.💩
- 6.BUT!! In the end!! You have amazing!! Delicious!! Sausage links!!TOTALLY #WorthIt 🎉💯🍴🙌 better than store bought AND you get the joy of actually knowing what's in it. Nothing questionable.