TEXTS I'LL NEVER FORGET
I'm a compulsive text screenshot taker. These are the ones I'll never delete.
- •This perfect Animorphs joke.
- •This unique insight into the way my boyfriend talks to his sister.
- •This text from my sister that paired hilariously with my phone lock screen of my dog.
- •This series of texts from when Jimmy and I were trying to get out of New Jersey during Hurricane Sandy when my brother asked a question that definitely didn't need asking.
- •This text, to which Adam responded: "Tell him about our coworker Biz Anal."
- •This roller coaster of emotion from my sister.
- •This family mass text in which my mom tried to tell us she hung her stained glass window, my dad made a dirty joke, and my brother was mortified.
- •This time Andrew and I wondered if paper newspapers still serve any function and decided lining bird cages was basically it.
- •This bit of real science.
- •And lastly, this coworker, who shall remain anonymous.