Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.It's funny how often belief comes before knowledge.
- 2.In a Hunger Games-esque matchup of the Disney princesses, I feel like the girl from Brave would win, but only because it's a derived storyline. Elsa, in a non-movie, real life setting, wins every time.
- 3.What's the difference between Christ and the Church? Should there be a difference?
- •Ugh people. Sit down. Come on.
- •They're handing out boom boom sticks. In retrospect, these are annoying as crap. Shouldn't have grabbed one. Also the bag they came in looked like a condom.
- •Plumlee runs like a deer.
- •That lady yelling "Defense" every time we're on defense, is really annoying. I hope she loses her voice before the game is out.
- •Wow that usher is overweight. Like. I think they might have his suit smaller in order to embarrass him into losing weight.
- •Ooooh. Free Papa Murphy's pizza.