5 RANDOM THOUGHTS
- •It's funny how often belief comes before knowledge.
- •In a Hunger Games-esque matchup of the Disney princesses, I feel like the girl from Brave would win, but only because it's a derived storyline. Elsa, in a non-movie, real life setting, wins every time.
- •What's the difference between Christ and the Church? Should there be a difference?
- •I think one of the saddest realizations of life is that there are people you still want to be with, people you still love; but they don't love you anymore, and they've moved on, and so must you. I remember that just about every day, in a bunch of different ways.
- •Make it better. If you do something, give your very best. Anyone can do mediocre work. Be obsessed.