Tuesday's Dinner 😛
I've been doing this "no/low carbs during the week" thing and really into just not looking up recipes, so here's what I came up with tonight
- •Marinate chicken with basil, oregano, Cajun spice, garlic, lemongrass mix and half a lemon for about an hour and a half
- •Chopped and sautéed onions and peppersThen chopped raw carrots for crunch
- •Used cabbage rather than a lettuce wrapIt's sturdier and has a crunch to it in comparison to lettuce wraps
- •Mixed all ingredients with plain Greek yogurt to replace mayo in chicken salads
- •Topped it off with sliced cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado, and a sprinkle of feta cheese!
- •Voila!!! Bon appetit!