Best of: Jack Donaghy
- •"Never go with a hippie to a second location."
- •"Human empathy. It's as useless as the Winter Olympics."
- •"...follow Jack Donaghy's 25 Pillars of Motherhood. Number one: don't overthink the names. Stick to Queens and Kings of England. There will never be a 'President Ashton' or 'Dr. Katniss' or 'non-sexually confused Lorne.'"
- •"I’m not a creative type like you, with your work sneakers and left-handedness.”
- •"Rich 50 is middle class 38."
- •"The imaginary enemy. Classic move, Lemon. The Salem Witch Trials, the Red scare, global warming.”
- •"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them in order to stay alive."
- •"She’s aging, mean, and rich. That sounds Republican to me.”