Things I Love About Maine!!
For my friend Teresa
- •It's open - so much space - to breatheWe bought 12-1/2 acres... Amazingness
- •There's less traffic than RI - significantly lessI know this for a fact! 6 months of driving back and forth solidified this knowledge. I'd cross the Border into Mass and my blood pressure would go up!
- •People are freaking nice - there's just a level of calm unparalleled
- •The pace is slower and that is alarming at first but once you settle in, it's like Ohhh Yeah...
- •There is so much to do outside - every season
- •I live in the woods but 2 miles from the ocean...This was imperative combo for my partner and I. We needed ocean (me) and he needed woods (him). He tried to talk me into lakes - um, no. Ocean for the win!
- •LobstahHave you had a soft shell Maine Lobster? Oh my gosh... Please, do that, and soon.
- •The air is amazingFresh and clear and oxygen full.
- •The trees - the don't call it the Pine State for nothing!Pine tress everywhere!!!
- •LL BeanIt's such fun - on the list is to get the fam Beans Boots!
- •Sand DollarsAt Higgins Beach in Scarborough, because that's where my love affair with Maine began lonnnng ago.
- •Sea GlassSo much everywhere!
- •Feeling like I am on vacation everyday!