DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOULMATES?
And have you found any of your own? 💞
- •I believe there are multiple soulmates for each person. My best friend, Olivia, is one of mine. The fact that I've found one might be the only reason I believe in them because I really feel like it's a bond that you have to experience to comprehend.
- •I believe in them and I don't even believe in God.Suggested by @drugs
- •i think so, like you it's a friend. and it's something that can't be explained because you just kind of knowSuggested by @rchtndll
- •I'm in love with the idea that everyone was split in half and you spend your life looking for your other half. I think your soul mate can be a significant other or a friend, anyone who matches your soul.💘Suggested by @elruff
- •Yes!!! Soulmates are the jam! I'm so lucky to have 3: my roommate/friend, my younger brother, and this guy I met one time. I think of it as a magical connection and just immediately "getting" each other and deeply loving the other person's soul, like you knew each other in another life and can't believe they exist.Suggested by @paigeparker
- •I don't know about soul mates but I think I could search the earth for a thousand years and never find anyone that fits with me like my husband does. I don't think there is someone like that for everyone though.Suggested by @taner_banana
- •No.Just a feeling. Or if other people believe they have one or it's a thing that's great, but ultimately my soul was/is/will be alone, not in a sad way to say that but because there's too much of my soul.Suggested by @lizabeth
- •I believe in soul mates, that there is someone who complements you but I don't believe that they complete youSuggested by @audreyxwg