MY HISTORY OF CELEB CRUSHES
Maybe if I stopped spending so much time thinking about the people on this list, I could actually find myself a real life crush 💁🏾
- •Kovu from The Lion King 2Age 7. The only reason I feel comfortable sharing this is because Eddie Redmayne is very vocal about how much he was attracted to Maid Marian in Robin Hood when he was a kid. And Kovu was a total badass.
- •Aaron JohnsonAge 11. I've included a picture of him as a youngin' because this what I was working with. I saw him in "The Thief Lord" and thought he was beautiful. However, he was only in another 2 films besides that one so I had to gaze at him through his headshots on IMDb and stills from the movies that weren't available at Blockbuster.
- •Jacob HoggardAge 13. Lead signer of the band Hedley. My first ever obsession and it was so much fun. I was probably annoying as hell, but I enjoyed him and that band so much. I ended up meeting him 3 times and it was awesome. Will always have a place in my heart.
- •Adam LambertAge 14. His was the only season of American Idol I've ever watched. I was looking up pics of him 2008/2009 era to put on here and they are rough. This one was probably a lapse of judgment on my part. Also the minute he came out, I lost all interest.
- •Shia LaBeoufAge 14. Transformers era. Seeing all the stuff that he does in the media now is crazy for me because I feel like I've known him from "before"??
- •Mila KunisAge 15. Suddenly realised I totally liked girls, too. And what a bomb she is.
- •Robert SheehanAge 15. Like Aaron Johnson, he's a UK actor and I had limited movies/shows to work with. The character he played in Misfits was SO HOT though and he was the first ever sex scene I saw (I hadn't seen any "HBO" shows at this time so this blew my effing mind).
- •Niall HoranAge 16. THE GREATEST CRUSH I'VE EVER HAD. Would be active and funny on Twitter, would show up in Liam's live streams, would do HIS OWN live streams, never had a public girlfriend 💛💛💛 was unfortunately short lived...
- •Harry StylesAge 16. THE MOST PAINFUL CRUSH I'VE EVER HAD. Also it's one thing (LOL) to love Harry Styles behind a computer screen and another to see him live and see what a star he truly is 😭 John Mayer took this pic of him which I think is one of the best pictures of Harry I've ever seen.