THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY RIGHT NOW
I feel really content with everything that's going on in my life right and I wanted to share it 😊
- •My dad is finally settling into his life in HoustonMy fam is in the process of moving from Calgary, Canada to Houston and it was really stressful for a while there, but I just talked to him on the phone and we're finally getting back in the normal rhythm of our conversations. Also he's asking me a lot about my life and he's interested, which never happened before.
- •My mom texted the family group chat this after watching this Wednesday's episode of SurvivorMy mom's alone in Calgary right now as my sister and I are in uni in Edmonton. She's outwardly very timid, but this reassured me that she's doing well. And she's been going to the gym a lot recently, which is awesome.
- •I'm applying for an internship in DC over the summerI'm just in the preliminary steps right now, but I'm really excited for it and I hope it works out!
- •I love my roommateI love @alishakurji so much. She's always ready to listen to me and provides amazing unbiased advice. I've been sick this past week and she's made me soup and tea and I love how safe I feel with her. I don't know what I would do without her.
- •I bought this trio sample set of Origins' best selling face masks and I'M SO STOKED TO USE THEM