TIMES I'VE FAINTED
What is wrong with me 🙃
- •Getting a nosebleed for the first time in 4 years
- •Putting a tampon in for the first timeTook me 25 minutes to put it in and then I walked back to my room and passed out. Good times.
- •Not ventilating the bathroom as I took a bathThis time I could have died. I took a bubble bath with super hot water but didn't put the fan on or keep the door open. When I was done, I unplugged the drain then stood up and the next thing I knew, I woke up floating in like 6 inches of water, face up thank god.
- •Holding my breath during a blood test
- •Putting a tampon in for the second time
- •In Sri Lanka due to low electrolytes, I thinkWent to Sri Lanka with my mom when I was 17. I thought I was drinking a lot of water but I guess not? I asked to go lie down at her uncle's house and while I was walking down the hall, I fainted. The next day, I tried a coconut for the first time and felt AMAZING and had one everyday for the rest of the trip.
- •Putting a tampon in the for the third timeIdk man.