A running list of learnings from LA
- •Fruity pebbles are backI was always more of a Cocoa Pebbles fan, but look at that ice cream sandwich. Just look at it.
- •James' Beach is not actually a beachIt's THE taco spot from I Love You, Man. Best surprise ever.
- •Ms. DonutsLate night donuts? Check
- •RVCA is pronounced rue-cahI could've consulted google for this one, but getting called out for saying "R-V-C-A" is better.
- •If you wake up randomly at 4amIt could be from the 3.9-magnitude earthquake.
- •El CochinitoOpened in 1988 and I don't think the menu or decor has changed. Hands down the best Cuban food I've had in a long time.
- •Alec MonopolyIs everywhere.
- •The hills in Silver Lake are no joke