Reasons we should tell Apple they FAIL
- •The double-clicking the home button is causing me to have spasms in my finger! I hate it's called a home button! Which has ALWAYS been glitchy on my mini iPad and I want to punch my fist thru the screen! I've never liked it for that reason.
- •I'm definitely more of a PC androgynous person.
- •The covering can break like glass!
- •Siri. I feel like the commercials are embarrassing and made me not like Siri right from the beginning.
- •God forbid you get it wet!
- •When the headphone cord that wd come with apple products wasn't long enough to hold the device in your hand and have the earphone in at the same time.
- •I find someone to call from texting with them, they aren't saved in my contacts and I have to hit no fewer than 3 buttons to get there phone to ring. So it just develops these weird text convos and I end up using FB.
- •Any of the Apple apps iTunes etc
- •The battery life
- •Why do they break?
- •Why's all that space wasted by the top and bottom? Why can't that part be my screen too?
- •The contacts app