In honor of National Coffee Day, what's your usual coffee shop order?
I'm a barista at a small coffee shop (small businesses for the win!) and I'm very nosy. And in the spirit of the holiday, drink coffee and be merry!
- •I'll start. My usual go to is a a mocha with almond milk (what I usually drink at work), or an americano with a pump of hazelnut and half and half. Seasonally though, I'm ALL about that pumpkin spice latte life.
- •Double tall white mocha with no whip or foam pleaseSuggested by @amieshmamie
- •Iced Americano - Summer Black Coffee - WinterSuggested by @annierennt
- •Iced mocha (no matter the weather, always iced coffee)Suggested by @sarahsmith4
- •Large unsweetened iced coffee with extra almond or soy milk 😍👌🏻Suggested by @jennyanydots
- •Medium latte... sometimes caramel, sometimes vanilla.Suggested by @silverwolf634
- •Lavender vanilla latteWith almond milk if I'm being smart, milk if I need it and don't care about hurting later.Suggested by @ameliaseptember
- •Tea latte with skim milk and sugar-free vanillaSuggested by @Heartsounds
- •Iced vanilla latte with milk substitute (coconut milk or soy) 😍Suggested by @krmckinstry
- •This bag of beans ground medium as fast as you can, so I can get out of this hipster hell-hole.Suggested by @willrowland