12 Good Memories from 2016
A little sunshine on a pretty shady year.
- 1.My brother and I finally sold our ceramics.This has been a side project of ours for a year. He asked me last Christmas Eve if I wanted to do ceramics with him. A year later, we turned a profit on our first day selling.
- 2.I got hired as a designer at Eventbrite just in time to see them release the rebrand.A seriously amazing place to work. This has been so good for me.
- 3.Shared a first anniversary with this gem of a human being.
- 4.Traveled to EnglandLondon and York are lovely, but what's really ruined me is the English countryside.
- 5.Painted a human for the first time.This was exciting for me as I've only ever done landscape. This is my youngest brother, Jack.
- 6.Went to the Sundance Film Festival
- 7.Climbed in Pinnacles
- 8.Did a coastal road trip. Like every year, but it never gets old.
- 9.Reoriented life goals
- 10.Got destroyed in Catalina which you can read about in "Things That Didn't Happen This Weekend"
- 11.Took a [super challenging] motion graphics class
- 12.Took major steps forward in self-love