I DIDN'T WEAR A BRA FOR ONE YEAR AND THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED
EVERYBODY knows bras are uncomfortable. So one year ago, I decided to release the double lattes from their cups. Here's what went down.
- •Boob confidence is a necessityYes, you feel a lot more "out there" without the secure entrapment of the boob jail, so you have got to own it.
- •Boob confidence can be developedIf your boob confidence is lacking, it can indeed be strengthened. Walking with confidence GIVES you confidence. Fake it till you make it!
- •Tatas are bouncy and nipples get hardNo less can be expected. Yet another reason boob confidence is a necessity.
- •I still like sports brasThey have a different purpose than normal bras and I will continue to wear them for that purpose.
- •Not everyone is looking at youFor the first few weeks I was positive that everyone was staring directly at my yin yang twins. As the boob confidence began to develop, I began to realize this was false.
- •Body acceptance leads to body LOVEThe most difficult part of this challenge was accepting my golden globes for who they really were. I was used to the false, perfectly round shape a bra offered and I was surprised how different all of my shirts now looked on me. But as I came to accept the ladies in their natural form, I came one step closer to accepting and loving myself in my natural form.
- •P.S.I'm continuing to live braless 5ever