Vegan Supplements That Won't Kill Your Cooking
Or your tastebuds
- •Earth BlendA "buttery spread" that tastes, looks and acts like it should. Even in your baking.
- •Almond milkLots of baking calls for milk. Almond milk (I use Lucerne) has been a perfect replacement in everything I've made.
- •ApplesauceReplace you eggs in cooking. Better than vegetable oil, as this will make your baked goods greasy
- •Nutritional yeastGreat for adding a slightly cheesy flavor. I use it when making cashew cream. Warning: not the same thing as any other yeast.
- •Coconut milkSO good for making ice creams and for many other dreamy, creamy purposes.