When in England don't visit London visit.........
Per request of @Waddy Such a great idea.
- •This title sounds like the beginning of a poem but I'm not creative enough to follow through on that.
- •The Lake DistrictNothing short of a countryside utopia. One of the most beautiful (and ignored) corners of this here earth
- •HastingsEnglish beach towns are quite different than ours.
- •RyeIf you think you can handle all of the fairytale charm this place offers, YOU'RE WRONG.
- •BathTechnically in Wales, but worth it for the experience. Tour the ancient baths it's named after and wander the cobblestone streets
- •YorkWhat town is red, white, and black all over? You can literally allot an entire day to exploring York Minster. Be sure and read the da Vinci Code first!
- •BattleNamed cleverly after a battle that was had there... 😑 But now you can explore the castle that is now a school and wander around the small town.