DRIVING FROM LA TO SF WITH CATS BE LIKE...
For @Jen's birthday weekend, she asked me to fly to LA and drive back up to SF with her so she could bring her two cats home.
- •She arrives in this dress. "If I had known you told the entire @list office about the cat trip I wouldn't have worn a tiger print dress."
- •We're flattered cause the Hertz guy says he upgraded us to a "luxury SUV" for free. It's a tiny hatch back, but our roadtrip stoke stays strong. Small coffee cup added for scale.
- •We pry cats out from under Jen's childhood bed. (And I learn that nobody in LA knows where Thousand Oaks is, even if they live in Topanga.)
- •Meet Snack.
- •And Moose.
- •Jen's dad suffers a panic attack as we back slowly out of their perfectly straight, wide driveway into a quiet cul-de-sac in the 4th safest city in the country.
- •We're on our way!
- •We went to bed at 4am the night before, so Snack and I had some words about the noises he was making.
- •Cruising past Cat Sin Road
- •Jen celebrated me recently falling off the vegetarian wagon by getting me my first In-n-Out burger. So good.
- •All in all, driving from LA to SF with cats be like