10 Simple Things That Make Me Happy
Maybe some will make you happy too
- •Leaving early and walking to work with a cup of coffee (instead of the subway)
- •Agenda-less conversations with new and old friends
- •Learning things without expecting a professional or personal impact on my life.
- •Meals by myself, seated at the bar, at least once a weekRamen and Sushi tend to work exceptionally well for this
- •Turning off push notifications from nearly every app on my phoneEspecially LinkedIn
- •Related - using do not disturb on my phone, even when it might be ok for me to disturbed
- •Proofreading personal emails, even if the recipient is a friend or family member who wouldn't care for typos.Doing this forces me to be more thoughtful about what I'm saying.
- •Waiting to consume news that everyone is talking about
- •Following through and making plans for coffee or lunch with that person who you always say you'll spend time with, but never do
- •Letting people who inspire and impress me know it