Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Tinker around yourself. Make mistakes. Learn. Ask educated questions. Small, fast iterations are easier to fix than large snowball ones.Biggest, most valuable thing I learned as an intern
- •You're not gonna suddenly wake up one day and be where you want to be. That takes a lot of dedication and work. Don't be afraid to work hard.
- •"You have to earn my respect" isn't the way you should treat people. Everyone deserves respect, no matter what, and they do something to lose it, but initially, give people the benefit of the doubt.
I'm spending the summer in Seattle and trying to become an outdoorsy person! There's tons of awesome hiking trails here, so I'm trying to do a new one every weekend. Here's a log of what I've done so far:
- •Rattlesnake RidgeOne of the most popular and touristy hikes, because of the incredible scenic view on top. Roundtrip: ~4 miles
- •Poo Poo PointHave to admit, partially did this hike because it was hilarious to tell my friends "I'm going to Poo Poo tomorrow". Did this one when it was raining so didn't get to see any paragliders! The view was okay, but the hike was pretty tough because it was mostly uphill. The rain made it feel like we were going through a rain forest!! Roundtrip: ~4 miles
- •Little SiThis was a super fun hike, we got a bunch of people together to do it! Not too difficult and great view on top. Roundtrip: ~4 miles (this photo is of my friend Josh and I love it so much)
Inspired by @LevNovak
- 1.Prisoner of AzkabanUndeniably the best one in the series
- 2.Half Blood Prince
- 3.Deathly HallowsVirtually a tie between this and #2