Best advice I've ever received
- •Tinker around yourself. Make mistakes. Learn. Ask educated questions. Small, fast iterations are easier to fix than large snowball ones.Biggest, most valuable thing I learned as an intern
- •You're not gonna suddenly wake up one day and be where you want to be. That takes a lot of dedication and work. Don't be afraid to work hard.
- •"You have to earn my respect" isn't the way you should treat people. Everyone deserves respect, no matter what, and they do something to lose it, but initially, give people the benefit of the doubt.
- •Read. It's what makes you smart and interesting. Learn about situations and experiences that people have been in and use that to help you when you are in similar ones.
- •Don't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach.Thanks for this one mom