Best advice I've ever received
- •Marry rich. You'll be fine.Wise words from my father and every performer I have met with a wealthy spouse.
- •Never forget to fulfill the promises you made to yourself.
- •Don't EVER eat the mystery meat.
- •Liquor before beer you are in the clear.Unless you have 8 shots and 12 beers at 125 ibs . #deathwish #blackout
- •Paid to wear not to care.Many of my actor friends feel the need to excessively complain about costumes they have to wear in productions. Now I completely understand the need for practical, usable and safely fitted costumes but once the designer and director have signed off on the piece...it is time to shut the hell up.