10 THINGS THAT ARE THE WORST IN AN OTHERWISE PRIVILEGED LIFE
Basically things that @sam might tell me happened and I would probably respond, "Ugh, that's the WORST." Also the first one just happened to me and I feel simultaneously devastated and incredibly bratty about my sense of tragedy.
- •A perfectly constructed mason jar salad falls out of the fridge, shattering the jar and destroying your carefully planned lunch
- •Stepping on a headphone earpiece with a bare foot
- •Dropping an entire piece of sushi into the soy sauce dish and then it falls apart and you can't get it out and it's just a wad of soy sauce soaked rice and fish
- •Spotty airplane wifi that will not load any of the pictures on social media
- •Favorite restaurant now serves only Pepsi products
- •When people ask a question when they should really #googlethatshit
- •Being trapped in an office with a person who refuses to treat their cough and just coughs and coughs and coughs all day long
- •Someone is on your favorite machine at the gym and they just started their workout
- •When autocorrect refuses to believe that I would write "GONNA" without it being in all caps and I accidentally yell my intentions at people
- •People doing newborn baby shoots and putting their babies in ridiculous outfits and placesGet that baby out of that shoe. What's wrong with you. You're the worst.