AGGRESSIVE STUFF I SAID DURING A WEEK WHERE I RAN OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE
My mantra: Not Today, Bitch.
- •"Do not raise your voice to me."To a superior who was yelling at me.
- •"Stop yelling at me."Same superior. Then I hung up on her.
- •"Not today, bitch."In describing that situation.
- •"Maybe not as young as your current girlfriend, but still younger than you, Old Man."To my ex-boyfriend, who was giving me sass about how he's not that much older than I am.
- •"No, I did do exactly that, you are wrong, please look here."To a notoriously bitchy superior who was being a real twat.
- •"I know what a fever is and she had one, thank you very much. You're telling me you still did nothing about it?"Same twatty superior.
- •"Not today, bitch."Again, in describing the above situation. Three out of four eyewitnesses to it independently congratulated me on "finally giving to her as good as she puts it out." I thought one of them was going to start clapping.
- •"Fuck her" and "fuck her sister."To my mom about a couple of her frenemies who were making her feel anxious about her broken foot. I said these multiple times.
- •"I'm the captain now."To my boss last night. I was mostly kidding.
- •Bonus: these are the socks I'm wearing tonight.