CLASSES ON MY COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT THAT WILL MISLEAD YOU ABOUT MY CAREER PATH
I am a doctor.
- •Deep Sea ThoughtThere was a lot of Moby Dick in this one. Also it was excellent.
- •Earth, Moon, and PlanetsAffectionately known as Stars and Rocks for Jocks.
- •Blacks and JewsThis is a real class.
- •Law and Disorder in Early Modern EnglandI took this class almost solely because Law and Order was in the title.
- •Children's LiteratureThis was as wonderful as it sounds.
- •HikingWe had to take a certain number of PE credits.
- •Modern Comparative Fiction, twice, with the same teacherTo be fair, one was a lecture class and the other was a seminar my senior year that I may have attended a bit tipsy more than once.
- •Parody, Plagiarism, and PostcolonialismThis class was taught by a professor whose last name was Slaughter.
- •Beyond the Solar SystemAffectionately known as Stars and Rocks for Jocks 2.