EXTREMELY MATURE WAYS WE'VE CRACKED OURSELVES UP BEFORE GOING TO SEE MAGIC MIKE TONIGHT
I can not think of another movie that so many grown women (and men!) are willing to openly admit they are going to see primarily for the...plot, right? I'm so excited. 💃🏽🍌
- •Describing the movie as very long.Very, very long.
- •Explaining that the plot was really thick the first time around.Really, really thick.
- •Texting each other #comeagain repeatedlyThey GAVE us this one.
- •Following up texts to #comeagain by saying "They GAVE us this one."Yah they did. 😉
- •Answering literally any question of actions in the preview of "why is he..." with "why wouldn't he be..."Including but not limited to: welding with his crotch; sexy dancing at a gas station; simulating ejaculation with a water bottle; naked; hat dancing in private.
- •Discussing how the music might swell.Hugely, I have to imagine.
- •Watching the preview on full screen at work at 7AM (without sound, which actually made it funnier).#inappropriate
- •Complaining that any process having to do with buying the tickets was really hard.Really, really hard.
- •Asking each other when we think we'll be getting off tonight.I mean, just for purposes of timing...
- •Composing a giant email to invite most of the hospital's pediatrics staff to join us and deciding who we probably shouldn't send it to.Sending it anyway.