FOODS I DON'T LOVE BUT PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO CONVINCE ME I DO
WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE, FRIENDS
- •BaconBefore you get up in arms, as a rule, most of these foods are perfectly fine foods. I don't hate them, I just don't LOVE them. I really love so many other things that are bad for me, why do I have to love bacon?
- •DoughnutsDitto for doughnuts.
- •BlueberriesToo hard to eat. Too small and sour or too big and rotten.
- •SconesToo dry.
- •Pepsi productsCoke is better.
- •Egg yolksPrefer the whites alone. #racisteating
- •ZucchiniThis is the one exception to my rule: this is a disgusting food. It tastes like what I imagine gym socks taste like and it has the most horrible texture in the world. It's like a mealy apple and an eggplant had a baby. WORST.
- •Lobster/clams/oysters/shrimpI am allergic to these. Please stop insisting I would like these.