GREAT WORDS I HAVE RECENTLY LEARNED THAT ARE NOT IN THE DICTIONARY (➕!)
Please teach me more.
- •Scritchy, as per @zoeThis is perfect: "that special feeling of combined grumpiness/irritation/rage/boredom/need to be squeezed/amusement/crankiness."
- •CrotchamoleMy brother dropped avocado on his lap while eating a sandwich.
- •PuffalopeOne of those bubble-wrap Manila envelopes. I saw this one on the Internet!
- •Wah gwanIt means what's going on? in Jamaican Patois. Thanks, Obama (literal use)!
- •ListoryA record of all the lists someone has made. "Check out Sally's listory, she has made some great lists!"Suggested by @elooto
- •Butt hurtShe's butt hurt we ordered wine before she got there. He liked her Facebook photo but not mine and I'm butt hurt about it.Suggested by @sam
- •Spectatoring (thanks @ouizoid!)"The act of looking at yourself as if from an outside and very hostile perspective. You hate you and judge you. You are scathing in your self attacks."