HARD NOT TO TAKE PERSONALLY
Even though they're rarely personal.
- •Jack-hammeringThis is so loud, and so aggressive, and too often coincidental with a nap.
- •Getting cut off in trafficOH IM SORRY. NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH FOR YOU? I AM GONNA TAIL YOU NOW.
- •Person in front of you in line buying the last of the food item you wantThey definitely knew.
- •Parking ticketsFeels like a pointed criticism of where you chose to park.
- •Taking my parking spot.Didn't you see me coasting up for a smooth landing?! GTFO.Suggested by @katolson
- •When your significant other is all over social media, liking stuff, but not your postsIS IT OVER?
- •Lists on The List App that rag on The List AppSuggested by @dev
- •Neighbor dog barking at youI've lived here for two years, jerkSuggested by @karen
- •People yell-talking on their phones on public transportation. If I can hear you through my headphones, you've made it personalSuggested by @audra_k_ob
- •The bus leaving the stop as you sprint, while screaming WAIT FOR ME!!!!Bus driver filled with power. Fucker.Suggested by @donnie
- •People saying negative things about cats and cat ladiesSuggested by @sam
- •Basically everything that happens when you're a designerSuggested by @bagelfever
- •Skinny friend complaining about her figureSuggested by @hannieshit