NON-DOCTOR THINGS I DONT BELIEVE IN
- •Wishing people happy birthday on FacebookRecently took my own off my profile so I wouldn't have to feel any guilt about this.
- •Scented versions of products that are going to smell bad by nature of their intended useSee: garbage bags, tampons
- •Engagement photosThis is its own very, very long list.
- •Karaoke(Hiding from the pitchforks and torches) Listen, I will go with you, but I am sure as shit not going to sing and I am not going to pretend it's some super fun treat.
- •Washing my carIt's probably gonna rain soon.
- •Shoes that are not flip-flopsBy necessity of modern societal constraints and weather, I have to violate this one fairly frequently.
- •TissuesThis is mostly to annoy my mom. But still, toilet paper works just as well.