POTENTIAL AT-BAT SONGS FOR MY HYPOTHETICAL MLB CAREER
This is a very serious life choice I often judge players for throughout the season. Mambo #5? Cmon, you're better than that.
- •Final Countdown by EuropeThis is always number 1.
- •Any song ever created by PitbullThough I would probably have to fight all the current MLB players for songs they have inevitably already claimed.
- •Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John
- •Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen
- •Bitch by Meredith Brooks
- •Bills by Lunchmoney LewisThis is a new candidate and an appropriate candidate for the soundtrack to anything in life.
- •Work Bitch by Britney Spears
- •We Found Love by RihannaThis my JAM.