POTENTIAL AT-BAT SONGS FOR MY HYPOTHETICAL MLB CAREER
This is a very serious life choice I often judge players for throughout the season. Mambo #5? Cmon, you're better than that.
- 1.Final Countdown by EuropeThis is always number 1.
- 2.Any song ever created by PitbullThough I would probably have to fight all the current MLB players for songs they have inevitably already claimed.
- 3.Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John
- 4.Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen
- 5.Bitch by Meredith Brooks
- 6.Bills by Lunchmoney LewisThis is a new candidate and an appropriate candidate for the soundtrack to anything in life.
- 7.Work Bitch by Britney Spears
- 8.We Found Love by RihannaThis my JAM.