SONGS THAT OFFER A PARTICULAR BRAND OF CATHARSIS ➕
- •"You Oughta Know" - Alanis Morissettehttp://bit.ly/1RuqGmq The OG.
- •"Doses and Mimosas" - Cherubhttp://bit.ly/1FI5SCA "To all the bitch ass hoes that hate me the most? Oh yeah, I hate you too. To all the punk ass fucks that just want to talk shit? I hate you too-ooh-ooh."
- •"Your Ex-Lover is Dead" - Starshttp://bit.ly/1SGIaxe Many angry tears have fallen through a solid scry of "Live through this, and you won't look back."
- •"Thinking of You" - Ke$hahttp://bit.ly/1HWAeCd "I know I said I wouldn't talk about you publicly, BUT that was before I caught you lying and cheating on me, SLUT."
- •"No Children" - Mountain Goatshttp://bit.ly/1RursQ6 You have to be careful singing along to this one though, given the frequency of the lyrics "I hope you die."
- •"Stronger" - Kelly Clarkson AND Britney Spears
- •"I Hate Everything About You" - Three Days Gracehttp://bit.ly/1LRxtTl I'm not proud, but it really does the trick.
- •"Shadowboxer" - Fiona AppleSuggested by @Abby
- •"Right Through You" (Acoustic) - Alanis Morissettehttp://bit.ly/1LPAweI "Well hello Mr. Man, you did not think I'd come back / You didn't think I'd show up with my army and this ammunition on my back. / Now that I'm Miss Thing, now that I'm a zillionaire, you scan the credits for your name and wonder WHY IT'S NOT THERE" ⚡️⚡️⚡️Suggested by @lilydiamond