THERAPY DOGS WHO HAVE THERAPIZED ME
Probably the best part of working in a children's hospital.
- •MozartVERY soft ears. Into eating pretzels. By report, he has business cards. Life goal: get Mozart's business card.
- •OliveStar of such lists as, "Facts About Olive, The Therapy Dog."
- •BadgerPer his owner, hates having a bath. Also, has an extra toe on his hind leg.
- •MiloExtremely excited to see everyone, would not sit down.
- •CollinsNot actually a therapy dog, just an extreme love bug who belongs to one of my friends. Has therapized me frequently, despite lack of formal training.
- •MandyDitto above description.
- •Bonus: Colt, therapy miniature horsePicture snagged from my friend who was lucky enough to meet him at work. Also, in case you missed this fact, he is wearing tiny shoes. #lilsebastian