THINGS I JUST ASSUMED EVERYONE DID BUT APPARENTLY THEY DON'T?
- •1995: Eat gefilte fishHad no idea it was so polarizing
- •2000: Comb their hair every dayCurly haired people confusing the shit out of me.
- •2005: Tell their parents when they're going on an airplaneIn some ways, I think I didn't even recognize that it was possible not to.
- •2007: Try new foodsOne of my college friends has literally never had citrus. ANY. KIND. OF. CITRUS. And don't want to!
- •2009: Use a reasonable amount of shower products, ie one pump of shampoo, a dime sized dollop of body washA lot of these have to do with personal hygiene.
- •2011: Think casually about dyingThanks, psych class in med school. This is not normal, APPARENTLY.
- •2011: Have persistent thoughts about negative things that you can't make go awayPsych class, really life-changing. Don't worry guys, I'm on meds now.
- •2014: Wash their hair most times they showerSometimes you just need a quick rinse off, sure. But some people don't wash their hair for WEEKS at a time.
- •2015: Buckle their bras behind their backFront fastening is a brand new revelation.