THINGS THAT CONTINUE TO PERTURB ME ABOUT THE HARRY POTTER SERIES ➕
Love me some HP, but I have lingering issues. What up, ABCFamily Harry Potter Weekend for the thousandth time.
- •Harry never turns to the dark side.He gets broody and mean to his friends, but never even considers going bad? Cmon.
- •Hermione is treated like a crazy person for wanting to free a class of literal slaves.They're slaves. Why is this a joke.
- •Why do they need their wand for some spells and not others?
- •Supposedly, in book 3, Hermione and Ron don't speak to each other for like over half the year, yet are in all the same classes.As a former high schooler who excelled at the silent treatment, this seems HIGHLY unlikely to be successful.
- •Wouldn't you think there'd at least be a small group of muggles who would suspect the existence of wizards?And hang out at the train station watching people walk through a wall?
- •I really wish Snape had just been evil. Just bad.I know the "Always" story line is very romantical and stuff but SOMETIMES PEOPLE ARE BAD.
- •Harry loses his invisibility cloak like a billion times and then miraculously just has it back.I know it's a fiction series but this annoys me.
- •Does everyone Harry loves have to die? Ffs.
- •The entire plot of the fourth book was built on a ridiculously overwrought evil plan.But we still loved it.Suggested by @gwcoffey