WHAT MY FEELINGS TASTE LIKE
The menu when I eat my emotions is both stereotyped and detailed. It is also always accompanied by diet coke. Locations included when applicable so you too can taste my feelings.
- 1.Lime tostitos and queso, family size.
- 2.An exorbitant amount of sushi.Also, notably at Rollapalooza in Chicago and Minato Sushi in Baltimore. I am loyal when it comes to my emotional raw fish.
- 3.Chocolate Cheerios with vanilla almond milk, chocolate chips, and chocolate flavored granola.
- 4.Three (3) meatball sliders on garlic knots, calzone with spinach and extra cheese, and anywhere from one to five (1-5) chocolate chip cookies and one to five (1-5) oatmeal raisin cookies.
- 5.Two to six (2-6) servings of cheese grits with literally every kind of cheese in my refrigerator and a can of chocolate frosting.
- 6.Japanese gyoza, yellow curry with chicken, +/- wasabi shumai.
- 7.Chicken fingers with extra ranch dressing, a side of sweet potato fries, and mozzarella sticks.
- 8.Stove roasted marshmallow on a chopstick with a Hershey's kiss mashed into it.Usually while waiting for delivery to arrive.
- 9.The Twister, The Rocky, or The Lewinsky with curly fries and a large package of gummy candies.
- 10.Curry chicken noodle salad, curry or lemongrass chicken banh mi, and two (2) lemongrass tofu spring rolls.
- 11.Spinach spinwheels (fried, not baked), Fiesta Chicken sandwich with mac and cheese, and a Brownie Earthquake Shake.
- 12.Entire pints of Ben & Jerry's.Including but not limited to: Hazed & Confused, Cake Batter, Chocolate Peppermint Crunch, Chocolate Therapy, Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch, I Have Now Decided My Next List Is About Ben & Jerry's.
- 13.More chicken fingers accompanied by Breyers Dibs.
- 14.Deep dish pizza with spinach and extra cheese (never enough cheese!).
- 15.Scallion pancakes, Thai lunch with chicken pad siew, white rice, miso salad, and soup, plus an ozen special roll.
- 16.Fried pickles, tater tots, and dinosaur chicken nuggets with sriracha-spiked ketchup volcano to sacrifice the dinosaurs into.Found in the freezer aisle everywhere.
- 17.Two (2) ceviche tacos, one (1) al pastor taco, two (2) guacamole entrees, chips and salsa.
- 18.An uncountable number of hot dogs and pitchers of beer.Unfortunate overlap with a different, tragic list about drinking my feelings.