WHAT MY FEELINGS TASTE LIKE
The menu when I eat my emotions is both stereotyped and detailed. It is also always accompanied by diet coke. Locations included when applicable so you too can taste my feelings.
- •Lime tostitos and queso, family size.
- •An exorbitant amount of sushi.Also, notably at Rollapalooza in Chicago and Minato Sushi in Baltimore. I am loyal when it comes to my emotional raw fish.
- •Chocolate Cheerios with vanilla almond milk, chocolate chips, and chocolate flavored granola.
- •Three (3) meatball sliders on garlic knots, calzone with spinach and extra cheese, and anywhere from one to five (1-5) chocolate chip cookies and one to five (1-5) oatmeal raisin cookies.
- •Two to six (2-6) servings of cheese grits with literally every kind of cheese in my refrigerator and a can of chocolate frosting.
- •Japanese gyoza, yellow curry with chicken, +/- wasabi shumai.
- •Chicken fingers with extra ranch dressing, a side of sweet potato fries, and mozzarella sticks.
- •Stove roasted marshmallow on a chopstick with a Hershey's kiss mashed into it.Usually while waiting for delivery to arrive.
- •The Twister, The Rocky, or The Lewinsky with curly fries and a large package of gummy candies.
- •Curry chicken noodle salad, curry or lemongrass chicken banh mi, and two (2) lemongrass tofu spring rolls.
- •Spinach spinwheels (fried, not baked), Fiesta Chicken sandwich with mac and cheese, and a Brownie Earthquake Shake.
- •Entire pints of Ben & Jerry's.Including but not limited to: Hazed & Confused, Cake Batter, Chocolate Peppermint Crunch, Chocolate Therapy, Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch, I Have Now Decided My Next List Is About Ben & Jerry's.
- •More chicken fingers accompanied by Breyers Dibs.
- •Deep dish pizza with spinach and extra cheese (never enough cheese!).
- •Scallion pancakes, Thai lunch with chicken pad siew, white rice, miso salad, and soup, plus an ozen special roll.
- •Fried pickles, tater tots, and dinosaur chicken nuggets with sriracha-spiked ketchup volcano to sacrifice the dinosaurs into.Found in the freezer aisle everywhere.
- •Two (2) ceviche tacos, one (1) al pastor taco, two (2) guacamole entrees, chips and salsa.
- •An uncountable number of hot dogs and pitchers of beer.Unfortunate overlap with a different, tragic list about drinking my feelings.