COULD I LOVE THIS KID ANY MORE?
The short answer is no. This bushy haired, almost 18 year old, size 11 footed, huge man/child who is my son.
- •His sister got her uni degree and the job of her dreams. Every day he tells me "Mum just keep in mind you'll never see something like this from me - just so you won't be disappointed. I'm going to play music for the rest of my life."Bless him. I tell him he could never disappoint me and I couldn't love him anymore than I already do.
- •Every day he makes me laugh at something so ridiculous delivered with such a cheeky smile, it never ceases to make my day.
- •Today's little gem?He was in the bathroom and overheard a conversation between his sister and me about her pay not going into her bank account.
- •"Honestly!" She says. "How hard can it be? They don't have to give me their own personal savings. It's a huge hospital, and paying me is just data entry and they are just data enter-ers!"
- •Bushy haired man/child enters the room shortly after and informs me with a big poop-eating grin on his face, "Now THAT sounds like a job for me. 'Data Emperor'. I'm gonna wear hospital scrubs and a name tag that says 'Emporer of the Data (I am your father in brackets)' Cool!"Cracks himself up and leaves the room.
- •The Data Emperor
- •God I love that kid!