My Go-to Karaoke Songs
I didn't really do karaoke till I started playing RockBand. Now I'm a force that won't be reckoned with!
- •Heartbreaker, Pat BenatarThis gets the woo girls going.
- •Spiderwebs, No DoubtThis gets the non-woo girls going.
- •God Bless the Child, Billie HolidayBest in non crowded dive bars but always gets a pleasant reaction. And sometimes hit on.
- •You Oughta Know, Alanis MorissetteYou oughta know that I've been drinking Jack Daniels.
- •Me and Bobby McGee, Janis JoplinGenerally better received in bars with older clientele. You might score some Southern Comfort.
- •Fairytale in New York - The PoguesI actually prefer the Stars version but that shit's impossible to find anywhere. This should only be done around the holidays and is a man/woman duet. People never know what the hell it is. If they do, they MAY be worth knowing.
- •Sex Type Thing, Stone Temple PilotsBecause you shouldn't have worn that dress.