My Top Ten Favorite Movies (Be Honest, You Know You Wanna Add North..)
In no particular order @shanaz!
- 1.I love the Coen brothers.
- 2.Because Leo.And Matt, and Mark W...
- 3.I went through a horse phase when I was 12.And I probably had a crush on Liz Taylor.
- 4.A classic. I've seen it so many times I can recite the whole thing.Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
- 5.I heart pretty much anything Peter Dinklage is in.
- 6.@shanaz gave me this movie (on VHS) for either Christmas or my birthday.Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
- 7.This is such a touching story and features a great soundtrack by Cat Stevens.Or whatever his name is now.
- 8.I remember watching this as a kid and being devastated when it was over. I was probably crushing on Michael J. Fox.But then the second and third ones came out and I was happy.
- 9.It wouldn't be the top 10 without a DeNiro film. And Jody Foster was excellent.You talkin' to me?
- 10.This should probably be #1.Falllkorrrrreee