The Tracklist for My New Album
Thanks for the challenge @nathanveshecco 🎼🎤 Here you go...
- •1978A song about the year I was born, which happens to be the year Grease (1 of my top 5 fav movies) hit the big screens. Coincidence? I think not.
- •Hazy shades of PinkA song about my childhood bedroom, in particular the day my Dad sat with me on my pretty pink carpet while I happily played dolls, oblivious to my parents disastrous marriage, until he brought me quickly to reality when he explained he was leaving and not ever coming back.
- •Rollerblades and cracked sidewalksA song about the day I decided to let my golden retriever pull me down the sidewalk while wearing skates, which was actually really fun, until he saw a cat and I landed in a ditch with a broken arm.
- •Just a lonely girlA song about the year my Mom moved us from Louisiana to Georgia, the day before I started high school in a town where we didn't know a single soul.
- •Calling Baton RougeThink G-Eazy rendition.
- •We dancedA song about the night I met my husband at a trashy bar in New Orleans.
- •Holy water at my doorA song about the struggles my husband and I had over our different religious backgrounds.
- •Have mineBasically sums up my entire experience with motherhood so far.. My heart, My love, My wishes, My brand new red Hunter boots, My favorite cookie, uneaten.... But, I wouldn't have it any other way 💕😘
- •Salsa NightsA song about my love affair with Mexican food.