California Beach Walk
A beach walk this morning. I use my walks as a moving meditation to notice all kinds of things that I may normally miss.
- •Abalone might just be the most beautiful thing made in the ocean.
- •Marine layer.They call it May Gray or June Gloom around these parts.
- •Erosion looking fly.
- •Me and my pink hat.
- •Pelicans on point with their V-formation.
- •See those footprints?They're mine. Walked this beach for 2-hours and didn't see another human. Introvert paradise.
- •Low tide reveals.
- •Orange rock doing its thing away from all the gray/brown ones.
- •Hole in the wall—so many puns here that I'll choose to forgo.
- •Private, secret beach. You could run around here naked, skinny dip, or run around in circles and no one is the wiser.
- •That Pacific, she's a tease.Fun fact: the closer the air and water temperature are the warmer the ocean feels. Today it was lovely.