DECODING QUOTES ON A MOVIE SET
- •Estimate of "Fifteen minutes" means thirty minutes.
- •If director says, "Great, one more time." It means at least three more times.
- •"Best caterer in town" means only caterer who will do it for the budget.
- •If the transpo guy says the vintage car is running "fine", it will definitely break down on day of shooting.
- •When (80% of) script supervisors say actor was "holding it in his left hand" there's a 50% chance they're wrong.
- •"Two cameras will save time" ummm not always