FOOD TIPS ON FILM SETS
- •1) Never eat anything in a production office refrigerator.
- •2) the worse the craft service table is, the dumber the line producer is.
- •3) if you've taken two meal penalties and are eating catering one hour late- never ever eat the chicken.
- •4) the perfect breakfast burrito is scrambled eggs (one egg, not two- this is important) avocado, crispy bacon, salsa. Cheese optional.
- •5) Upon arrival in a distant location find out the priciest restaurant. When expense account baring studio executive or agent arrives to visit set make sure to go there even if it's not very good.
- •Get coffee from craft services, NOT cateringSuggested by @bjnovak