Apps That Changed My Life
- •Level MoneyThe first time I've been able to budget and stick to it. Takes a solid 20-30 to truly set up, add bills, categorize transactions but then maintains itself.
- •I wish I could save thoughts to Pocket too. When I'm busy but see something I want to read I send it to Pocket (integrated with Twitter, web browsers and iPhone bookmarks) and then next time I'm in line, waiting for someone, eating alone I catch up.
- •Coffee Meets BagelDating app that doesn't require a ton of effort or time. No, it isn't just for Jews. Yes, I met my boyfriend there. No, he isn't Jewish.
- •SpotifyHalf my budget no longer goes to iTunes downloads. I know you can download for free but my dad is a lawyer and I have Jewish guilt about doing illegal things.
- •WhiteNoiseBest sleep of my life with a fake fan in the background. Also great for drowning out neighbors and sleeping in hotel rooms
- •SunriseFirst calendar app that syncs google and exchange without tons of duplicates. I'm now married to my calendar.
- •FitBitI got one. I walk more places. I track my water intake. I am able to push myself more physically and measure progress. It makes me happy.
- •OvercastPodcasting app that is pretty and supports developers. I could use the apple one but I'm a rebel and it is pretty.